Aces for Autism is a non-profit program that strives to give the best quality of care and service to families and their children who have autism. The Aces for Autism Center is located at 925 Conference Drive in Greenville.
Aces for Autism continue their efforts to spread awareness, promote acceptance, and ignite change. In the month of April, Aces will be reaching out to folks in Greenville and beyond to raise awareness about autism.
Below are ways that you can make a difference in a child’s life and to help spread awareness.
- Prayers: Most importantly, Aces for Autism appreciates your prayers! By taking the time to pray for children who have autism and for those who care for them, makes a positive difference in a person’s life.
- Toy Drive: The Center accepts new and gently used toys.
- Office supplies: The Center accepts a variety of office supplies.
- Donations: Donations are always welcomed at Aces for Autism. Visit their website at acesforautismnc.com. Autism Awareness yard signs and T-shirts can be purchased on the website.
- Volunteers: The Center welcomes folks to schedule a time to clean toys and work spaces, organize, and help in other projects.
For more information, call the Center at 252 689-6645 or email: