Come and join welcoming group of folks that greet and usher at our services. A warm ‘hello’ and a firm hand-shake can make the difference for our guests and even our long-time members. And it’s a wonderful opportunity to get to know your church family better!
There are a number of ways you can be a part of the hospitality team:
- Greeters are stationed at every entrance before each worship service to welcome people as they arrive. We help people find their way to the Sanctuary, their Living Water class or even the bathroom.
- Ushers are responsible for making everyone feel comfortable in the worship spaces. We help folks find seats for worship, help seat the late-comers, and collect the offering. It is a vital role in our worship experience.
- The Parking Lot team is the “front line” of hospitality. We help people from the moment they drive into the church area to the point of going in the buildings. Directing traffic, finding open parking, offering umbrellas during rainy weather and transporting folks in the golf cart are all part of this growing ministry team.
- Information Booth volunteers are a vital link for all our guests to get connected to what is going on in the church. You don’t need to know everything to serve at the Info Booth, you only need to know where the information can be found or who to ask. There are information booths in the Narthex and in the CLMC entrance area.
- Coffee and Snacks are served before the ConneXion services in the CLMC. If you have ever seen a 4-yr-old that didn’t get their Krispy Kreme donut you will understand how important this ministry team really is! We come a little early and make sure the coffee is made and the snacks are all set out – the cafe begins to close 5 minutes before the services begin.